Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring 2013 2D2 Production Introduction

Well its been awhile!
For this semester I'm anticipating a few challenges that are most likely to come up.  The first and foremost being communication, I believe communicating is going to be a challenge as most of us haven't worked on a group animation, the max being 2 people.  Other than this, if we all buckle down and get our shots done, I don't believe there will be any problems.  Opportunities on the other hand are going to be everywhere.  This is really the first time any of us have had the chance to shine and do exactly what we think/know what we want to do.  We get to flex our individual muscles and see what we really love to do in the process.  Being that I've actually already worked on a few outside projects, I feel I'll be best utilized in pre-production and character design/character animation.

What I'm hoping to accomplish this semester is simply getting over that fear of the blank page.  Just sitting down and animating because of how much I enjoy it rather than for a project/client/class.  I've been to this place of zen a few times, but I'd like to see it become a permanent place that I can go to at the drop of a hat. I love animation and all facets of it, but I seem to have developed a fear for it.  I want to over come this fear and then have a wonderful animation piece to show for it.

Until next time!

~Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment